Without unnecessary introductions, let’s go straight to the question can I get a loan for bitcoin? Let’s start by looking at the first way of making money from cryptocurrency. The fact is that top coins are steadily rising in value. Yes, sometimes there are drawdowns, but in general, if you predict the trend, you can significantly increase your capital with promising investments.
The best example is Bitcoin. In 2009, 1,000 BTC was worth 0.003 USD. Those are ridiculous figures. Except in November 2021, the price of 1 BTC rose to a peak of 68,000 USD. Moreover, in the middle of 2020, for one coin on the exchange, they gave 12 thousand USD. Altogether, it was possible to earn in a year a little bit of 56 thousand USD of profit on one Bitcoin.
There are other examples. Say, 1 ETH in 2019 could be bought at times for 100 USD. And at the end of 2021, it was already trading at more than 4,500 USD per 1 ETH. At the moment (July 2022), the Ether has strongly depreciated, it is trading at around 1,600 USD per ETH. But at the same time, the asset has already gained more than 600 USD since June, and the trend is upward. There are many such examples. They all clearly show that cryptocurrencies are growing in value.
Long-term earnings on cryptocurrency include investments lasting more than 1 month. That is, having bought Ether in June, you could now earn 600 USD per coin.
- Advantages: potentially high profits, it is possible to reduce the risk by investing in a portfolio of cryptocurrencies, no deep knowledge of technical analysis is needed.
- Disadvantages: with strong quotes drawdown, there is a risk of losing a lot of money, and knowledge of fundamental analysis is required.
Cryptocurrency exchange Binance once again expanded its functionality – launched the service Binance Loans, which, of course, is relevant on the wave of the growing popularity of loans secured by cryptocurrency.
Features of the site:
- The loan is issued in stablecoins USDT and BUSD.
- The daily interest rate is 0.0305% to 0.031% for USDT and 0.028% to 0.0285% for BUSD. Also, all users receive a 20% discount from March 31 to April 14, 2020.
- BTC or ETH can be deposited as a deposit.
- Minimum pledge amount is 100 USDT, maximum 10 million USDT.
- Loan term is user selectable from 7 to 90 days. The 90-day loan has an interest rate slightly higher than the others. If you repay the loan earlier, the interest will be calculated based on the actual duration of the loan.
- At any time, you can add or remove some collateral, adjusting the LTV.
- Any registered user can take a loan.
- The borrowed funds are allowed to be used for trading on Binance.
If payment is overdue, then three additional days are given, during which an additional interest is charged (three times the normal rate). If, even after three days, the payment is not repaid, the exchange takes away the remaining deposit at that time.
The problems of the crypto market
The company has been using business-grade hardware for the past four years. It can support more than 8,000 nodes for 70+ blockchain networks, including Solana, Cosmos, Tezos, Polygon, and Cardano.
Everstake employs more than 125 experts from around the world and has participated in the development of complex blockchain products such as Metaplex. The development team has created a potentially multi-billion dollar project for the global decentralized financial market.
The idea is simple: give users of the cryptocurrency industry the ability to make deposits from any token. For the first time, cryptophones will be able to reuse tokens that are already in their wallets.
Crypto participants are well aware of this problem. Its essence is as follows:
- many tokens people have bought in the hope that they will go up in value;
- most of those tokens have fallen in price for a variety of reasons;
- millions of crypto fans are waiting for the price of their assets to return to pre-crisis values.
As a result, billions of tokens are sitting in their wallets for no good reason. Rewater can solve this problem.
Crypto platform: Coinloan
CoinLoan is a fully automated platform and one of the most technically advanced in the cryptocurrency market. With a wide range of digital assets, CoinLoan customers have maximum flexibility in choosing the currency that best suits their needs.
- Improved overall application performance through software upgrades.
- Improved security by upgrading component versions.
CoinLoan has implemented a cryptocurrency storage strategy, creating a wallet that meets their business needs for security and reliability, as well as the flexibility to move digital assets.
Crypto platform: Nebeus
Nebeu is a platform that combines cryptocurrency and banking capabilities. It allows you to work with cryptocurrency funds – buy, sell, store, borrow bitcoin or lend. Operates since 2014, providing convenient customer-oriented service and following the trends of the developing crypto market.
- Interest rate of 6.12% or 16.25% per annum, depending on the selected loan program.
- Bitcoin, ether, or Nebeus tokens are used as collateral.
- Minimum pledge is 0.006 BTC, 0.3 ETH.
- Maximum deposit 30 BT, 1500 ETH.
- Funds are credited to the account in EUR within 30 seconds. If the money is not received within a day due to the fault of Nebeus or the payment system, the period of credit will be extended for that time.
- User deposits are stored in cold wallets.
- No proof of identity is required, and it doesn’t matter what country you are from or what your credit history is.
- Available credit is 72% of collateral at an interest rate of 6.12%, and 85% at an interest rate of 16.25%.
Nebeus’ terms are considered one of the most comfortable in the industry and give you a lot of control over your cryptocurrency assets. One of the main advantages is the instant delivery of euros to your account.
What is Rewater
It allows you to reuse your assets and be rewarded for doing so. Thus, during a long crypto winter, Rewater gives a boost to the entire crypto industry.
The financial component is not the only one in the project. Another important aspect of Re:water is gamification and social mechanics. We are talking about competition for revenues, conflicts, groupings, and alliances. All of the aforementioned allows us to say that the first social network for finance has already been created… You can read more about the mechanics and reuse your crypto-assets on the website.
CoinLoan is an international fintech project. The project team has been working remotely since day one and is spread across different countries. Despite this, they managed to develop the industry of loans secured by digital assets.